Qur'an Winter Intensive
'Uthman bin 'Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it."
In another narration:
'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The one who was devoted to the Qur'an will be told on the Day of Resurrection: 'Recite and ascend (in ranks) as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite."'
How can every individual connect himself/herself to this Holy Book? In order for mankind to understand the beauty and perfection of the Qur'an, we firstly must enlighten ourselves and expose ourselves to that beauty. Thereafter, a greater appreciation and understanding of the Qur'an will be kept in our heart and minds. Thus, Miftaah Institute is launching a 4 week intensive program in which students will be taught the excellence of the Qur'an from various angles. Through the linguistic understanding of the words, the context of when and where the verses were revealed, and through translation and in depth exegesis of specific chapters from the Holy Qur'an, the student will be able to understand what Allah ﷺ is saying to him.
The Qur'an Winter Intensive is an exclusive class that will be taught at Miftaah Institute. There are only 30 spots that are available. Register now to confirm your spot!
Boarding and lodging will be available.
The following Surahs will be covered in this course:
- Surah Rahman
- Surah Yaseen
- Surah Mulk
- Surah Yusuf
- The last 30 Surahs of the 30th Chapter
- Word to word translation
- Special attention to the major themes covered in this chapter
- Purpose of revelation for specific Ayaahs and Surahs
- Memorization of all grammar
- To be introduced to the literary beauty of the Qur’an through one case study example each session
- To develop a sound grasp of critical vocabulary (in simple terms, vocabulary that shows up on virtually every page of a copy of the Qur’an) and to memorize it with meaning
- Personal reflections and lessons for contemporary times
Duration and Fees
The course will start December 18th and end January 5th. There will be a total of 5 hours of class on a daily basis except for Sundays.
- $1,100 including boarding and lodging
- $400.00 without boarding and lodging